(Cleveland)- Friday morning, November 18th around 6:15 am, White County Fire Services was dispatched to a Residential Fire on Autumnwood Way in the Mossy Creek area. The fire originated from an apparent electrical issue.
 
Bryce Barrett, White County Public Safety spokesman said, “ It was the quick thinking of 7-year-old Keegan Sinclair that woke his parents up and got them evacuated from the smoke-filled home.” Once evacuated, the family noticed the fire coming from an exterior outlet, and the blaze was quickly contained. Once on scene,
 
White County Station 4 personnel inspected the home for further potential threats.
 
Barrett said, White County Public Safety and White County Fire Service personnel applaud young Keegan for his quick actions that saved his family and home from what could have been a tragedy. Because of Keegan, his Parents and siblings were able to get out of the home safely and the fire was quickly extinguished.