(CLEVELAND) – On Wednesday, the Truett team hosted Union College for an Appalachian Athletic Conference match-up inside the TMU Tennis complex. The Bears showed their grit, but ultimately fell to a final team score of 7-0.
- Cardoso/Jordan (UC) def. Davidson/Lewis (TMU) 6-1
- Ebersahn/Arjona (UC) def. Dixon/Guthrie (TMU) 6-1
- Chiriatti/Sethia (UC) def. Carlson/Floyd (TMU) 6-0
SINGLES RESULTS McConnell University’s Men’s Tennis
- Lopes (UC) def. Davidson (TMU) 6-0, 6-0
- Jordan (UC) def. Lewis (TMU) 6-0, 6-0
- Ebersahn (UC) def. Dixon (TMU) 6-0, 6-0
- Chiratti (UC) def. Guthrie (TMU) 6-0, 6-0
- Arjona (UC) def. Carlson (TMU) 6-0, 6-0
- Sethia (UC) def. Floyd (TMU) 6-0, 6-0
Up next, the Bears will host AAC-foe Montreat College on Saturday, March 11, inside the TMU Tennis Complex. Match time set for 11:00 a.m.