Cleveland — No one was injured in an apartment fire last night on Campbell Street in Cleveland.

The call came in a little after 6pm July 30th, Cleveland Fire Department was paged to 896 Campbell Street. 

Upon arrival units found smoke coming from a unit and made entry where they located a fire inside of a dryer that was quickly extinguished. 

The unit had smoke damage throughout and damage to the area surrounding the dryer.  

Cleveland Fire Investigator Charlie Bryson was called and after a short investigation, it was determined the fire had originated inside the clothes dryer.

No occupants were home at the time.